Saturday, March 18, 2017

The FLIGHT LOG Journey



As an Ahgase/IGOT7, I am so proud that I will feature my babies today. Yes my favorite boy band group GOT7 is back! They are back with their new album ‘FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL’ with its title track entitled ‘NEVER EVER.’ With this FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL, they completed their year-long trilogy that started last March 2016. Words couldn’t express my feelings because it’s been 6 months since their last comeback and I am sure that this would be great. So today I would like to introduce the three albums.

The first part is FLIGHT LOG: DEPARTURE with its title track entitled ‘FLY’ that ranked 1st on different music shows and World Albums. During their promotion, they got their 1st
win on M Countdown which is one of the biggest shows in Korea. They got super emotional because they didn’t expect that they would win. They also held their first ever concert in South Korea and also their world tour including Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, and US. This album also showcased their talents as songwriters, they contributed in different songs in the album; each member has either participated in a song or wrote and composed a song. My favorite songs among the tracks are See the Light, FiSH, and Can’t.


Next is FLIGHT LOG: TURBULENCE, it features their title track entitled ‘HARD CARRY.’ This album has 13 songs and 10 of them were written and composed by GOT7. ‘HARD CARRY’ placed 1st on World Albums, 3rd on World Digital Song Sales, and topped in different music shows including M Countdown, The Show, and SBS Inkigayo. They also had a 10 episode-show entitled ‘GOT7’s Hard Carry’ that showcased their true selves that I love the most. I love the 13 songs but my ultimate favorite songs are Mayday, Dreamin’, and My Home.

The last is FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL that was released last Monday, March 13, 2017 at exactly 12:00 pm KST. The MV has now more than 11M views and they uploaded their choreography video last night and it has now more than 500K views. They are breaking their own record and it makes me so proud of the fandom that I belong in. I am happy that they are being more recognized not only in Korea but in other countries as well.

This FLIGHT LOG series showcased three different sides of GOT7 and this is their most successful era since their debut and I am sure that this will continue because I believe that they can and I believe in their talents. FIGHTING!

GOT7 <3 IGOT7








These are the three music videos that I mentioned above; from Departure to Turbulence to Arrival. Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment