Sunday, March 26, 2017

FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL


Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
Hello guys! This is the continuation of my blog last week about my favorite group GOT7. I shared some information about the trilogy series and now I would focus on the last episode which is the FLIGHT LOG: ARRIVAL. This album consists of eight tracks including the title track entitled ‘NEVER EVER’ and the music video has now 17M views. They performed their comeback stage in different music shows including MCOUNTDOWN, MUSIC CORE, THE SHOW etc. and they have now 4 wins in different music shows and it ranked 1 on World Albums Chart and this is their 4th time ranking 1st.
Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
‘NEVER EVER’ was written by their producer Park Jinyoung and other writers while the members participated in producing the remaining six songs because the fifth song ‘GO HIGHER’ was written by JYP writers. The second song in the album is ‘SHOPPING MALL’ was written by JYP writers, Jackson Wang, Bambam, and Mark. This song was banned by KBS for broadcast because the song contains different brands.

Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
We, IGOT7s noticed that Jackson followed different brands on Instagram and we think that he used that way to produce that song. The third song is ‘PARADISE’ and Jinyoung participated in writing and composing the song. This song is the opposite of the song ‘MAYDAY’ in the previous album that was also written and composed by Jinyoung. The fourth song is ‘SIGN’ and ARS/Youngjae participated in writing this song and the sixth song is ‘Q’ and Defsoul/Jaebum participated in writing and composing this song. The first time I heard this song I already knew that it was written by JB because he loves producing R & B songs. The seventh song is ‘WITHOUT CONSCIENCE’ by Yugyeom and the last song ‘OUT’ was written and composed by Jackson Wang. I think that this song was inspired by their iconic line ‘I’m out!’
Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
IGOT7s including me, were sad in the past few days because Jackson Wang was not able to join the members on their first stage because he was hospitalized after he vomited and collapsed in their fan meeting in Japan last March 11. But now our Wang Puppy is back! Yesterday he joined the other members on their comeback stage in The Show Music Core and he even hosted the show together with Jinyoung. He repeatedly saying sorry to the fans because of his absence in the past few days and it made me so touched because I felt the sincerity in his voice. I missed my Wang Puppy and now that he is back, I hope that this would be the last time that they would perform incomplete because I believe that GOT7 would never be the same without one member . 
Photo from Got7's Twitter Account
GOT7 has finally completed the series and I hope that this comeback would be a successful one like their previous albums since they will be promoting the album for a month. I know that this is just the beginning of their year. GOT7 JJAI! <3
Photo from Got7's Twitter Account

No comments:

Post a Comment