Monday, January 2, 2017

BLΛƆKPIИK IN YOUR AREA

Photo from Google

The title says it all; “BLΛƆKPIИK IN YOUR AREA” is the first line in the debut song of the one of the famous rookies last year, BLΛƆKPIИK – is the second girl group after 2ne1 produced by YG Entertainment. They debuted on August 8, 2016 with their single album “Square One”. The group consists of four members named Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. “Pink Mafia/ Blink” were the fandom name used by their fans since Blackpink’s fandom name is not yet official. With their sexy and unique concepts, I would say that they differ from other girl groups because most of the girl groups these days are sticking on their cute and sweet concepts which is too common for me.
Photo from Google


Photo from Google

I just noticed them last month because I’m not really into girl groups but after I listened to their song “STAY”, I became curious and I started to watch their performances. Their song “STAY” is my favorite among their songs because of the lyrics, I don’t know I just find it so sweet. Even though they are still a rookie, they received many awards in different shows like MMA and MAMA. They received the “Best New Artist Award” in Melon Music Awards/MMA, they also received the “Best Music Video” and “Best Of Next Artist Award” in Mnet Asian Music Awards/MMA. I also watched their first ever guesting on “Weekly Idol” and through that, I became more interested to them because they are so jolly especially Jisoo and Lisa. They showed their crazy side by impersonating their CEO and I found it so cute. They also joined “Running Man” and they enjoyed every missions, they gave their best just to win the last mission and I love how they showed their closeness even though they are divided into two.



Lisa is my bias because she’s a great dancer, I love how she moves in every beat and I love her rap style because I see G-Dragon in her whenever I hear her rap. Aside from being a great dancer, I also love her because she’s a friend of GOT7’s Bambam. They were part of the group “We Zaa Cool” in Thailand. She is also the first non-Korean artist in YG Entertainment. But I love them all because they are so cool and they remind me of 2NE1. I’m looking forward to their upcoming unique songs and I hope that they will show more of their sides for them to have more fans. BLACKPINK Fighting! <3



Here is the song that I'm talking about, entitled "Stay". There's`` an English translation so don't worry. Hope you have fun! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment